Abstract How can fractures that are significant hydraulic conductors or barriers be located, identified, and characterized? Citing Literature. Volume 78 , Issue 49 9 December Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Book Rock Fractures And Fluid Flow: Contemporary Understanding And Applications
Journal list menu Journal. Log in with your society membership Log in with AGU. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
- National Research Council Committee on Fracture Characterization and Fluid Flow.
- Keyword Search?
- The Visual Story: Creating the Visual Structure of Film, TV and Digital Media (2nd Edition).
- Testing and Measurement: A User-Friendly Guide.
Description: xvi p hardback, laminated boards, neat ink and pencil mark to endpaper and title page corners, all other pages clean, firm binding, a bright copy, in excellent condition ISBN: This book has been catalogued with the following subject terms: Engineering , Geography , Natural History. Click here to see a list of titles which share these subjects Click here to see a list of titles which come from the same acquisition.
U.S. EPA Contaminated Site Cleanup Information (CLU-IN)
Uncertainty in Geographical Information. The Riches Beneath Our Feet. How Mining Shaped Britain.
- GEO ExPro - Fracture, Fracture Everywhere - Part I!
- The blessing of the Lord : makes rich and he adds no sorrow with it?
- Computational Modeling of Fluid Flow through a Fracture in Permeable Rock | SpringerLink.
- The Pool of Fire.
General Geocryology. Threshold Decoding. Catechism of the Locomotive.
VTLS Chameleon iPortal Full Record
My Account Log In Register. Book Kitchen. United Kingdom. The Americas.
- ISBN 13: 9780309103718.
- Plurabelle Books!
- Steve Martel's Publications?